Arroz con Leche Horchata Ice Cream Float
The Arroz con Leche Horchata Ice Cream Float is a delicious mix of horchata, coconut and arroz con leche flavors. Rich, creamy and sweet, it's the perfect Summer treat.
Servings: 1 Float
- 1 bottle Jarritos Mineragua (or other mineral soda)
- 1/4 cup Horchata (homemade or from mix)
- 1-2 tbsp Arroz con leche (rice pudding)
- 2 scoops H-E-B Swoon Coconut Horchata Ice Cream
- Whipped cream topping (we used Reddi-Wip)
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Freshly grated cinnamon (or ground cinnamon)
Add 2 scoops of H-E-B Swoon Coconut Horchata ice cream to a large glass.
Pour in 1/2 to 1 full bottle of Mineragua.
Gently mix with a sundae spoon or straw.
Top with your favorite toppings, like whipped cream, toasted coconut, freshly grated cinnamon or homemade toppings of your choice.